PL Matchweek 28: Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle
PL MATCHWEEK 28: NOTTINGHAM FOREST VS. NEWCASTLE – Premier League Matchweek 28 is here and I’m excited to break down all of the meaningful matches for this week. Last week, we looked at Bournemouth vs. Liverpool, but I’m back with my full analysis of all the matches.
You can click here to read all of my soccer coverage for the Premier League. Let’s get to the match.
Date: Friday, 03/17/2023 at 4:00 PM EST
Pitch: Nottingham Forest – The City Ground, Nottingham, England
Current PL Form: | Nottingham Forest (LDLDL) | Newcastle (DDLLW) |
Last PL Match: | Tottenham 3 – 1 Nottingham Forest | | Newcastle 2 – 1 Wolverhampton |
Head to Head
|Newcastle||2-0||Nott. Forest||08/06/2022||Premier League|
|Nott. Forest||3-1||Newcastle||08/29/2018||Carabao Cup|
|Newcastle||2-3||Nott. Forest||08/23/2017||Carabao Cup|
- Nottingham Forest are unbeaten at home in their last 9 Premier League games.
- Newcastle are 4W-6D-2L when playing in away games in the Premier League this season.
- Out of a total of 47 goals conceded this season in the Premier League by Nottingham Forest, only 15 of those have been conceded at home.
- Newcastle have only scored 5 goals in the Premier League in 2023.
- Newcastle’s win last weekend snapped a 5 game Premier League winless streak.