PL Matchweek 28: Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace
PL MATCHWEEK 28: ARSENAL VS. CRYSTAL PALACE – Premier League Matchweek 28 is here and I’m excited to break down all of the meaningful matches for this week. Last week, we looked at Bournemouth vs. Liverpool, but I’m back with my full analysis of all the matches.
You can click here to read all of my soccer coverage for the Premier League. Let’s get to the match.
Arsenal (1st) vs Crystal Palace (12th)
Date: Sunday, 03/19/2023 at 10:00 AM EST
Pitch: Arsenal – Emirates Stadium, London, England
Current PL Form: | Arsenal (WWWWW) | Crystal Palace (DDDLL) |
Last PL Match: | Fulham 0 – 3 Arsenal | | Crystal Palace 0 – 1 Manchester City |
Head to Head
|Crystal Palace||0-2||Arsenal||08/05/2022||Premier League|
|Crystal Palace||3-0||Arsenal||04/04/2022||Premier League|
|Arsenal||2-2||Crystal Palace||10/18/2021||Premier League|
|Crystal Palace||1-3||Arsenal||05/19/2021||Premier League|
|Arsenal||0-0||Crystal Palace||01/14/2021||Premier League|
- Although Crystal Palace is 12th in the Premier League table, they rank 7th in goals allowed this season.
- Only Brentford and Newcastle have more draws than Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal have 12 clean sheets out of 27 total matches in the Premier League this season.
- 6 of Crystal Palace’s 11 losses have been decided by 1 goal.
- Arsenal have only lost 1 match at Emirates Stadium this season and that loss came to Manchester City.
PREDICTION: ARSENAL 3 – 0 CRYSTAL PALACE